Thank you @jobelle_x3 for tagging me. Here are twenty facts about myself:
1. My full first name is Noel John, but I always preferred to be called Noel.
2. I am Filipino, and I can understand a lot of Tagalog.
3. I am a sophomore at umbc, studying bio and psychology.
4. I have aspirations of becoming a physical therapist.
5. I played piano for 10 years.
6. I like to sing a lot, especially with my friends.
7. Tennis is my favorite sport to watch and play, and have been playing for 5+ years now.
8. I have a younger brother, but I also treat my four first cousins as if they were my younger sisters.
9. My astigmatism is so bad that without my glasses, I am blind.
10. Eugenie Bouchard is my favorite athlete in the world.
11. I am a hopeless romantic.
12. I love to sing Disney songs and watch Disney movies.
13. I have a fear of heights.
14. Basketball was my main sport for about 12 years.
15. Although I am away from my family, I have two wonderful “families” here at college in FASA and my group of friends.
16. I love to travel.
17. I love French fries.
18. Pikachu is my favorite pokemon.
19. My favorite